- Fees are $7,500.00 per academic year. An academic year is eight months. Fees are paid in one deposit and four installments throughout the 16 month program. The cost for the entire program is $15,000.00.
- An additional fee of $1000.00 is required for Thesis/Major Project Advisement to be paid at the end of coursework or earlier depending on when the student begins their thesis or major project.
- Optional Fees
- Additional fees are required in the case of a student requesting an extension beyond the two years allocated for completion of the thesis or major project. Students are given two years to complete their thesis or major project following the completion of their coursework. During this period readers and advisers will be paid for by TATI. After the two year period students are required to pay $100.00 per semester to maintain their TATI student status and students must pay their readers or advisers any on-going or outstanding fees.
- Tuition fees are tax deductible.
- The Toronto Art Therapy Institute is a Private Career College which receives no government funding.
- We are not registered with the Ontario Student Loans Program (OSAP) due to changes in their policies which would require TATI to be responsible for the loans of students who default on their loans.